There is a part of the body known as the central nervous system (CNS). It is not a part or an organ in itself, but a system. It includes the nerves, spinal cord and the brain itself. Often enough, a condition known as multiple sclerosis (MS) develops in individuals, which leads to the progressive failing of the above-identified parts of the CNS. The result of this is that the affected individuals get to develop another condition known as brain fog. It is not a medical term; it is just an analogous term, one used to simulate the effects brought about by MS.
What is brain fog?
It is much related to what happens in a day when fog has fallen. It becomes impossible to site things distanced from you. The same happens with brain fog. In the first stages of this condition, it becomes a bit strenuous to remember simple things or concentrate on activities you used to find simple earlier. The condition starts by stripping you off the ability to solve simple problems or even concentrate.
There are no specific symptoms of brain fog. All that is common in all patients is that the ability to engage in mentally engaging activities continually fade away as the condition worsens.
So what causes brain fog?
Causes of brain fog are many. Anything that will lead to a breakdown in the normal communication of the CNS will certainly lead to MS. This usually happens when the provisions are not being sufficiently transported to the brain cells. It is largely attributed to fat clogged blood vessels that transport food nutrients to the brain.
Provisions for the brain mainly revolve around getting food nutrients and ready energy to the brain cells as well as removing the waste products accumulating in the cells. If one of this is not done as required, it remains that a lot of CNS functions are disrupted. This is the leading cause of brain fog.
Best brain fog cure
Brain fog causes an individual to be largely inefficient and unreliable. For this reason, it is very necessary that it gets cleared before it can cause adverse or worse permanent damage to an individual. Below are the best brain fog cure strategies:
- Get medical help as soon as you start experiencing the symptoms of MS. Doctors will always get to isolate the particular condition which is bringing about the condition.
- Get to develop a schedule of the things you are supposed to do. Brain fog usually leads to many instances of forgetfulness. This is very crucial especially when it comes to taking the drugs meant to control the condition.
- Do not hide from your workmates and much importantly your supervisor. Let them know that you are dealing with a difficulty in concentration and memory retention. In this way, you will be in a position to deal with the condition in a better way.
- There is always an additional value in staying physically active. Physical activities mean that your body will have to work extra hard to meet all the body cells’ nutritional needs. In turn, it helps the brain cells blocked from provisions to be accessed and properly provisioned. You also should consider involving yourself in mind motivating challenges or games.
- It is very necessary that you start looking for a brain fog fix the very moment you notice the symptoms of the same. You will notice that the condition can be treated effectively before it causes further and permanent damage to your brain.
Is brain fog permanent?
The special feature of brain cells is that they throughout an individual’s lifetime. This has a limiting feature though. Brain cells do not divide. If any of them is to die during a person’s lifetime, the individual is bound to develop a permanent inability to control the part of the body the dead brain cells were in charge of.
If left untreated, brain fog causes a lot of damage, most of which may remain to be permanent. However, it should be noted that brain fog is just an analogous name, for a condition brought about by poorly provisioned brain cells.